RE: I don't know how....

Subject: RE: I don't know how....
From: "Frank A. Christoph" <christo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 19:57:18 +0900
> Hello, I have a problem. I have a SGML like this:
>
> <!doctype EINBAU SYSTEM "MTU_DEMO.dtd"> <?MADDR:MTU_DEMO\Anbau\011.10
> FixVSchrEntw\4000\Deutsch>
> <EINBAU>
> <ARBGRP-EIN>
> </ARBGRP-EIN>
> </EINBAU>
>
> I want to take the line  "<?MADDR:MTU_DEMO\Anbau\011.10
> FixVSchrEntw\4000\Deutsch>" but I don't know why.
>
> Any suggestion?

See a psychiatrist. :)

Seriously though, I think you meant "how" rather than "why".

This is a good question, and I guess I'd like to know the answer too. The PI
above is not in the prolog, right? But it appears before the document
element, and the document-element property of an sgmldoc can only be an
element, not a PI. So maybe what you have to do is something like this:

  (node-property 'system-data (node-list-first (select-by-class (rsiblings
doc-elem) 'pi)))

This assumes that you have the node corresponding to EINBAU in doc-elem:

  (define doc-elem
    (node-property 'document-element (tree-root)))

Does that work?

--FAC