Re: I don't know how....

Subject: Re: I don't know how....
From: Reyes <reyes.garcia@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 09:11:30 +0200
At 23:44 25.10.99 -0500, you wrote:
>Quoting Frank A. Christoph <christo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>> Brandon Ibach wrote:
>> >    Actually, at least for purposes of the grove, anything that comes
>> > before the document element is part of the prolog.
>>
>> Can you tell me where this is fact appears?
>>
>   I wouldn't call it a fact, as much as my interpretation. :)  I put
>Reyes' example instance through Jade (with a simplistic DTD that just
>declared the two elements) and the PI showed up in the prolog property
>of the sgml-document node.  Besides, unless there's some region of an
>SGML document between the prolog and the instance, where else would
>this PI (or anything else, for that matter) reside?
>
>-Brandon :)

	Ups... that is more dificult that I had thought.
"My PI" is a address. It must not appear in another place, but I need take
from it, with (sgml-parse), a new node list and put the node in the new SGML.
I have not used the last option yet, I must understand it and then try it.

"Write you latter",
			Reyes

Reyes Garcia-Rosado
STAR GmbH	          Tel.     +49 7735 939801
Westendstrasse 1        e-Mail.  rgr@xxxxxxxxxx
D-78337  Oehningen      http://www.star-ag.ch