Re: OpenJade

Subject: Re: OpenJade
From: Brandon Ibach <bibach@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 01:40:49 -0500
Quoting Michael Sobolev <mss@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Does anybody use OpenJade v1.3 on Windows NT platform?

   Unfortunately, I don't, but I'm willing to take a shot at this,
especially because I'm not so sure it's a platform-dependent issue.
   First off, how, exactly, did you go about installing 1.3?  As far
as I know, there still aren't any binaries, so did you compile?
   Which version of the DocBook stylesheets are you using, and can you
post an instance which generates these messages?  Also, try including
the option "-E 20" on your openjade command line.  This will limit the
number of errors produced, possibly giving you the chance to see some
early error which may explain the problems.

-Brandon :)