DSSSList being moderated

Subject: DSSSList being moderated
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 11:40:03 -0400 (EST)
We've had a mail loop this week where messages were being reposted to
the DSSSList.  I have unsubscribed what I believe is the offending
address, but I am also moderating the list until I'm sure that the
loop is broken.  Please be patient when it takes longer than usual for
your DSSSList posts to be returned to you.  I will return the DSSSList
to its usual configuration as soon as possible.

Regards,

Tony Graham
Tony Graham                            mailto:tgraham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
17 West Jefferson Street                    Direct Phone: 301/315-9632