Re: Rendering to PDF and PS

Subject: Re: Rendering to PDF and PS
From: Norman Walsh <ndw@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 08:03:05 -0500
/ Gary Stainburn <gary.stainburn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> was heard to say:
| 1) the revision details get rendered without spaces (even if I put spaces inside the tags).
| becomes
| Revision 1.05 November 1999

I think this is a JadeTeX table handling bug. I don't know what
to do about it.

Umm. Hmm. Anyone else have this problem?

| 3)  Footnotes are placed at the end of chapters and not at the foot of the page.

Run Jade with the -V tex-backend and -V bop-footnotes options, or put
definitions in a custom stylesheet for them. Does that help?

                                        Cheers,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@xxxxxxxxxx>      | The hundred billion galaxies of