paragraph and line wrapping

Subject: paragraph and line wrapping
From: Sam Phillips <samp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 01:17:19 -0800 (PST)
Hi,

I'm fairly new to dsssl so if any of this has been covered before
please point me to the right faq (I think I've found all of the major
resources and read them.)

I'm currently working out how dsssl works using the play.dsl file at
http://aries17.uwaterloo.ca/~dmg/dsssl/tutorial/tutorial.html.

One of the things that I keep hitting is that when I have

<speech>
  <speaker>JOE</speaker>
  <line>
    This is a really really really really really really really really
    really really really really really really really really long line.
  </line>
</speech>

I've gone through the (element LINE .... ) bit in the dsssl file but
nothing that I do can make it wrap the line.

FYI I'm using Jade and outputting to tex and then creating a
postscript file from that.

jade 1.2.1
jadetex 2.7

If it matters I'm running all of this under Debian Linux Potato.

===
Sam Phillips <samp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>             http://www.usaworks.com/~sam
I do not fear computers.  I fear the lack of them.
		-- Isaac Asimov