thanks; link

Subject: thanks; link
From: saccon@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 14:18:12 +0100

Many thanks to Sebastian Rahtz and Tony Graham for fixing my
problems with the list.

They'll be very upset knowing that all I wanted to do was to
submit this link:
http://www.daisy.gass.it/davidone/xmlexample.html

It is a tiny implementation of DTD-DSSSL-XML.
Since it was difficult for me to learn that little, I put it on
the internet, so maybe it can be of some help to other beginners.

have fun

Davide Saccon

Davide Saccon
Information Technology  -
Banca IMI - Milan

"
This message is confidential and solely for the intended addressee(s). If
you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify the
sender immediately and delete it from your system. Unauthorised
reproduction, disclosure, modification and/or distribution of this e-mail
is strictly prohibited. The contents of this e-mail do not constitute a
commitment by Banca d'Intermediazione Mobiliare IMI S.p.A. (Banca IMI),
except where expressly provided for in a written agreement between you and
Banca IMI.

Banca d’Intermediazione Mobiliare IMI S.p.A. is an authorised Bank in
Italy.
Banca d’Intermediazione Mobiliare IMI S.p.A., London Branch, a member of
the London Stock Exchange, is regulated by the Securities and Futures
Authority for the conduct of investment business in the UK.