patch for OpenJade

Subject: patch for OpenJade
From: Jean-Baptiste Nivoit <jean-baptiste.nivoit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2000 20:32:37 -0100
I have a patch available against OpenJade 1.3 (i haven't had time
to download 1.4 yet as i'm using a dial-up connection...) that
adds a Lout backend to Jade. Lout is a document formatting system
similar in concept to TeX. I also happen to have a set of Lout
macros that work with the output of that new backend, but that i need
to polish that part up a bit before putting it up for download...
(especially, i changed versions of Lout recently, and it looks like
the macros have changed a bit, so the output is not as good as it
used to be).

Anyway, that backend still lacks some features such as tables, but
it is already useable... I thought this might interest you, as
you seem to be in charge of OpenJade ;-)

The URL you can download the patch from is
	http://www.multimania.com/jbn/software/oj_patch.zip
The file contains the diff file as well as a few additional files.

		jb.