Re: Titlepage in DocBook

Subject: Re: Titlepage in DocBook
From: Norman Walsh <ndw@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 10:19:28 -0500
/ Bert Auerbach <Bert.Auerbach@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> was heard to say:
| >You didn't say what sort of document you were writing, but as a first
| >suggestion, try setting %division-title-quadding% to 'center.
|
| My document is a 'book' document and all informations about the titlepage are in a 'bookinfo' structure. I tried to set up the  %division-title-quadding% to 'center in 'dbparam.dsl' but it din't work.

Editing the dbparam.dsl file is a bad idea. Instead, use a customization
layer:

<!DOCTYPE style-sheet PUBLIC "-//James Clark//DTD DSSSL Style Sheet//EN" [
<!ENTITY docbook.dsl PUBLIC "-//Norman Walsh//DOCUMENT DocBook Print Stylesheet//EN" CDATA DSSSL>
]>

(define %division-title-quadding% 'center)

<external-specification id="docbook" document="docbook.dsl">

And in what sense didn't it work?

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--