Re: AW: document-type (Was: Entities in SGML to SGML)

Subject: Re: AW: document-type (Was: Entities in SGML to SGML)
From: Jany Quintard <quintard.j@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 13:59:06 +0100 (CET)
On Thu, 17 Feb 2000, Roland Schopf wrote:

> Did you solve the problem with reinjecting general entities?
No. The SGML file is generated from a database, and it was simpler and
quicker to generate two files, one for the entities and the other for the
document. I had then only to rebuild the DOCTYPE declaration in the output
file and to insert a reference to the entities files.

> I would be interested in the dsl-file.
I can send you the (incomplete) file of my first tests, when I tried to
list, extract, select and rebuild entities or an example of the solution I
am using. Or both :-)

Jany.