problem with Jade

Subject: problem with Jade
From: Prapoorna Garimella <prapoo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 May 2000 00:06:02 -0500 (CDT)
Hi,
    I'm in a worst situation and I couldn't think of any other alternative
other than sending you a mail regarding the problem that I'm facing with
Jade.I'm attaching the zipped file that I downloaded for unix version
along with this mail.I couldn't get it compiled even on the gcc 2.8.1
version which you mentioned would work.The error it throws is as follows:

CharsetInfo.cxx: In method `UnivCharsetDesc::UnivCharsetDesc(const class
UnivCharsetDesc &)':
CharsetInfo.cxx:138: Internal compiler error.
CharsetInfo.cxx:138: Please submit a full bug report to
`bug-g++@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'.
make[2]: *** [CharsetInfo.lo] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory
`/home/ms_grads/prapoo/spring00/cis726/xml2rtf/jade-1.2.1/lib'
make[1]: *** [lib] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/home/ms_grads/prapoo/spring00/cis726/xml2rtf/jade-1.2.1'
make: *** [all] Error 2

This is to be done for our project which is due next week.Your solution
towards fixing this bug would be of real great help.We will be really
grateful if you could help us with this.

Note: Can you suggest a solution other than upgrading the g++ compiler as
it is not feasible at our school at the end of the semester?

SENDING A BINARY OF JADE FOR SOLARIS-2.6 WILL REALLY HELP US IN A GREAT
WAY.So, if anyone really can make it compile and send the binary to me at
the address(prapoo@xxxxxxxxxxx), it would be of great help for me.

waiting for an immediate favorable response.

thanking you,
Prapoorna Garimella