AW: AW: rendering trademark in HTML using DSSSL and Navigator

Subject: AW: AW: rendering trademark in HTML using DSSSL and Navigator
From: Roland Schopf <Roland.Schopf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 11:50:21 +0200
We are using Netscape Communicator 4.73. To be able to display characters
like Sigma you need to:
- use utf-8 in OJ
- no indication of the character set in HTTP header
- no indication of the character set in META tag
- Manually set default character in netscape to utf-8

When all these settings are done netscape displays Sigma correctly. In HTML
it is encoded as &#931;
I my opinion Brandon is on the right track, OJ already decodes some of those
entities and generates binary codes - not decimal encoded entities.
Does anybody know how OJ handles these entity declarations internally??
Does it matter that my OJ runs on a WinNT machine?

Regards,
Roland