(dsssl) Welcome back

Subject: (dsssl) Welcome back
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 14:23:23 -0400 (EST)
The new posting address for the DSSSList and DSSSList Digest is
dssslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The complete, rapidly searchable, and up to date DSSSList archive is
as http://www.biglist.com/lists/dssslist/archives.  The archive is
updated NIGHTLY.  The archive's index page currently lists the years
in an odd order, but that should be fixed next week.

Sorry for the extended outage.  Instead of changing webhosts once when
we changed to a separate list host, we changed webhosts twice.
Suffice to say, after a week of delays and assurances that we could
delegate the lists.mulberrytech.com subdomain, the first webhost
simultaneously told us it was against their acceptable use policy,
that they couldn't do it because meant extra work, that we could do it
with their existing setup, and that they'd opened a trouble ticket
because we couldn't do it. By comparison, we only had to reason with
our current webhost once to get the subdomain set up properly.  After
that it was just a matter of waiting for the DNS change to propagate.

Again, sorry to the delay, but we believe we are providing a better
service with an up to date and rapidly searchable archive.

Regards,

Tony Graham
Tony Graham                            mailto:tgraham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
17 West Jefferson Street                    Direct Phone: 301/315-9632