(dsssl) Re: Jadetex - Line breaking problems

Subject: (dsssl) Re: Jadetex - Line breaking problems
From: "Brian Callahan" <briancallahan@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2000 20:16:29 -0800
Very sorry... my mail client chopped the lines in
my example poorly, it doesn't make any sense how
it reads below. In my hyphenation problem example,
the output actually breaks the word "comfortable"
across two lines (as you would expect when a word
gets hyphenated) - the problem is, however, that
I can't turn off the auto-hyphenation. Thx - Brian