Re: (dsssl) pdfjadetex and display-group

Subject: Re: (dsssl) pdfjadetex and display-group
From: jany.quintard@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 17:49:32 +0100 (CET)
On Wed, 17 Jan 2001, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:

> Jany Quintard writes:
>  > This is working well, but :
>  > - the ToC is badly generated, with the page-number of the first page
of
>  > each display-group appearing as : ??.
>
> that usually just means TeX has not been run enough times. if they
> never resolve, something is badly broken
I run pdfjadetex three times after having deleted all .log, .out and .aux
files before the first time, as I did when I produced doc using LaTeX.
The problem is that all page numbers in the the toc are
correctly generated, except those which point to the first page of a
display group.
And that all are correctly generated if I don't use the
"break-before: 'page". So, I am afraid something is maybe badly broken (I
hope it's not my brain).
Anyway, I can add a couple of passes and see.

Jany