Re: (dsssl) Color in section titles and tables in print stylesheet

Subject: Re: (dsssl) Color in section titles and tables in print stylesheet
From: Joe Cooper <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 05 May 2001 16:24:55 -0500
I just noticed that perhaps I'm modifying the wrong definitions...So I've altered the mode section-title-mode from dbsect.dsl much as I did the previous code snippets from dbtitle.dsl.

Also has no effect...And here I though I was on to something...Sigh.

Anyone spot what I'm missing?

Thanks!

(mode section-title-mode
  (element subtitle
    ...stuff snipped for brevity...
      (make paragraph
        color: color-red
        font-family-name: %title-font-family%
        font-weight:  (if (< hlevel 5) 'bold 'medium)
        font-posture: (if (< hlevel 5) 'upright 'italic)
        font-size: hs
        line-spacing: (* hs %line-spacing-factor%)
        space-before: 0pt
        space-after: (* hs %head-after-factor%)
        start-indent:
        (if (< hlevel 3)
            0pt
            %body-start-indent%)
        first-line-start-indent: 0pt
        quadding: %section-subtitle-quadding%
        keep-with-next?: #t
        (process-children))))
)

Joe Cooper wrote:

Hi,

I'm a bit new to fiddling with the stylesheets, and am having trouble figuring out how to get color to work in section titles and in tables for PDF output.

I found a couple of somewhat similar discussions in the archives, but I couldn't seem to make either suggestion work in my custom stylesheet...

I'm using the modular stylesheets v1.61, and here is the relevant portion of my custom dsl, wrt color titles and the three modifications I've attempted with no success:

;; define the colors I'll be using
(define colorspace (color-space
                    "ISO/IEC 10179:1996//Color-Space Family::Device RGB"))
(define color-red   (color colorspace 1 0 0))
(define color-green (color colorspace 0 1 0))
(define color-blue  (color colorspace 0 0 1))
(define color-black (color colorspace 0 0 0))

;; Try 1
(define title-style
  (style
   color: color-red