Re: (dsssl) lists and extra space

Subject: Re: (dsssl) lists and extra space
From: Thomas Andre Berger <thomasbe@xxxxxx>
Date: 02 Jul 2001 18:53:02 +0200
Balazs Scheidler <bazsi@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> My question is then whether I should send my patch to somebody else, or
> posting it on this list is enough? Any jade maintainers around?

I don't know if Sebastian is reading this list anymore.  I doubt it.

The openjade project (http://sourceforge.net/projects/openjade/)
mailing list is active.  Please post it there

       openjade-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Or you could try http://sourceforge.net/projects/jadetex/ but I don't
know how actively maintained that project side is.  I would recommend
openjade.  Patches for jadetex has just recently been posted there.

--

 Thomas André Berger               Open Systems Computing AS
 email: thomasbe@xxxxxx            Kongensgt. 9, N-0153 Oslo, Norway