Re: (dsssl) XML Document used by DSSSL

Subject: Re: (dsssl) XML Document used by DSSSL
From: Patrick M Doane <patrick@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 10:30:18 -0400 (EDT)
I don't fully understand the details, but I find the following command
line works for me:

  openjade -t rtf -d xxx.dsl xml.dcl yyy.xml

I believe that including the 'xml.dcl' file after specifying the .dsl file
instructs Jade to use regular SGML rules when reading the stylesheet, but
XML rules for the source document.

Hope that helps,
Patrick