RE: (dsssl) jadetex problem with TOC

Subject: RE: (dsssl) jadetex problem with TOC
From: daria antonova <antono_d@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 15:46:12 -0400
I had this problem too. The only useful thing I discovered so far - I run jade
once and then I run pdfjadetex until all the ?? turn into proper page numbers
-sometimes it takes 3 or 4 times, but usually after that everything is fine.

Daria

===== Original Message From dssslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx =====