Re: (dsssl) rules in headers/footers

Subject: Re: (dsssl) rules in headers/footers
From: Tammy Fox <tfox@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 13:28:56 -0500
Curt,

Try this:

(define ($custom-header-footer$)
  (let ((component (ancestor-member (current-node)
                                    (append (division-element-list)
                                            (component-element-list)))))
    (make sequence
      font-weight: 'bold
      font-posture: 'upright
      (make rule
	orientation: 'horizontal
	length: %text-width%
	line-thickness: 1pt
	start-indent: 0pt
	space-before: (/ %block-sep% 4))
      (literal "For internal use only"))))

(define (page-inner-footer gi)
  (empty-sosofo))

(define (page-center-footer gi)
  (cond
   ((equal? (normalize gi) (normalize "dedication")) (empty-sosofo))
   ((equal? (normalize gi) (normalize "lot")) (empty-sosofo))
   ((equal? (normalize gi) (normalize "part")) (empty-sosofo))
   ((equal? (normalize gi) (normalize "toc")) (empty-sosofo))
   (else ($custom-header-footer$))))

--
Tammy