(dsssl) stuck on an inner-header

Subject: (dsssl) stuck on an inner-header
From: Joshua Goodall <joshua@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 19:59:11 +1100
Hi! Help!

I put the following into my style-specification-body to modify the header,
but it doesn't work properly.

(define (page-inner-header gi)
   (let* (
     (htitle (select-elements
               (descendants (sgml-root-element))
               (normalize "title"))))
     (make sequence
       font-size: 8pt
       (literal "AAA:")
       (process-node-list (node-list-first htitle))
       (literal ":BBB")
       (empty-sosofo)
     )
   )
)

but the inner-header just comes out as "AAA::BBB" (yes, I put those in for a
sanity check). But I'm expecting "AAA:eggs and ham:BBB"; this is the xml
input:

<?xml version='1.0'?>
<!DOCTYPE article PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook XML V4.1.2//EN"
"http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.0/docbookx.dtd";>
<article>
  <articleinfo>
    <title>eggs and ham</title>

This is on both debian jade 1.2.1-23 & openjade 1.4devel, so I guess it's my
error. Could someone please show me the light?

Joshua