(dsssl) <dsssl> Tools for DSSSL

Subject: (dsssl) <dsssl> Tools for DSSSL
From: Takashige Noguchi <noguchi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 16:31:52 +0900
Dear DSSSler

This is Takashige Noguchi from NEXTSOLUTION.

NEXTSOLUTION is the company creating products for DSSSL.

It is very hard to set the line of the level of technology between the
free software and the products which need to be paid.

Helping to create valuable free package to increase the users of DSSSL
will be the benefit of DSSSL community and us.

Therefore, we NEXTSOLUTION really would like to build good
relationship with DSSSL experts to exchange both knowledge and
experience for the delightful future of DSSSL.

Now, NEXTPublisher trial version is available at our
homepage (http://www.nextsolution.co.jp/English/index.html).
NEXTPublisher formats the SGML/XML documents with DSSSL stylesheet,
then outputs to the viewer and printing out is also available.
Also, available for the complex geometry layout.

Furthermore, We do have NEXTStylus which writes stylesheet in GUI
level, so the person who does not have a perfect knowledge for DSSSL
is still able to write DSSSL stylesheet.

NEXTStylus is yet to ready for downloading from our homepage.
However, if you are interested in this product, please send e-mail to
us.

Please do not hesitate to write unkind comments toward us.
Real voice toward products is very important for improvement of
products.

Work Together for the Future of DSSSL

Thank you

sincerely yours

Takashige Noguchi
Research and Development Department
NEXT SOLUTION CO.,LTD.
CHOFU-MARUZEN BLDG, 8F
4-6-1 FUDA, CHOFU-SHI, TOKYO 182-0024 JAPAN
PHONE : +81-424-98-1811FAX : +81-424-98-1500
E-mail : noguchi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx