Re: (dsssl) character data and colspec

Subject: Re: (dsssl) character data and colspec
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 13:42:59 GMT
> Sigh!  I'm beginning to wonder whether I'm asking too much of jade here.
> Should I really be looking at XSLT?

Well the reason why I'm answering from memory (but I'm sure I had that
working once) is 'cause I don't currently seem to have a running jade as
I only seem to be using xslt these days:-) Of course finding a wide
variey XML systems with catalogue support isn't much easier.

Incidentally does anyone know why versions of sp/nsgmls that come "on
their own" do have support for http URI, but the version which came with
jade never did as far as I know.

David