(dsssl) weirdness with caracter sets

Subject: (dsssl) weirdness with caracter sets
From: Holger Klawitter <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 17:44:09 +0200
Hi there,

unless I use a sgml declaration, ISO characters are allowed in
DSSSL scripts. If there is a sgml declaration section, openjade starts
complaining about them even if they only appear in comments.

Adding
 BASESET  "ISO 646-1983//CHARSET G1 set of ISO 8859-1//ESC 2/13 4/1"
 DESCSET
         128 127 128
         255 1   UNUSED
does not help either. However I need the sgml declaration in order
to relax the naming (need to allow underscore in attribute names).

Is there anything I can do to make openjade accept iso characters in
this case?

With kind regards / Mit freundlichem Gruß
    Holger Klawitter
--
Holger Klawitter
holger@xxxxxxxxxxxx                             http://www.klawitter.de