(dsssl) Openjade, Docbook and Linux

Subject: (dsssl) Openjade, Docbook and Linux
From: Jany Quintard <jany.quintard@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 11:03:42 +0200
Hi all
This is not exactly an openjade issue, but I suppose that some people in
the group will have an idea of what is happening.
I asked my sysop to install Docbook packages on my linux station.
Since this, my old shells running openjade report warnings on a catalog
(/usr/share/sgml/docbook/custom/website/2.0b1/catalog), complaining that
files should be quoted. I do not understand why OJ tries to use this
catalog, which I do not need in this project. I suspect there is some
setting somewhere, but where?

BTW, this would not be a problemm if it did not slow down the jobs.

I use
openjade:I: "OpenJade" version "1.4devel"
openjade:I: "OpenSP" version "1.5pre6"
on
Debian Linux 2.2.19pre17
--