Re: (dsssl) Openjade, Docbook and Linux

Subject: Re: (dsssl) Openjade, Docbook and Linux
From: Jany Quintard <jany.quintard@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 13:27:04 +0200
* Yann Dirson [Tue, 28/05/2002 at 12:12 +0200]
> On Tue, May 28, 2002 at 10:48:26AM +0100, Ian Castle wrote:
> > You should be able to recurse down from there until you find where the rogue
> > catalog is....
>
> Don't loose too much time, the problem is known and there is a patch at:
>
> http://bugs.debian.org/115335
Thanks, but this is not my problem. I can correct the catalog (easy)
and OJ gives the exact location of the file in the warnings.

The question is *why* does openjade try to use this set of catalogs
whils I run it with a -c switch directing to my own set of catalogs
because in this project, I do not use docbook.

Jany