(dsssl) Box around DocBook figure element

Subject: (dsssl) Box around DocBook figure element
From: Alain NAKACHE <alain@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 09:56:08 +0200
Hi all,

I need your help because I tried to change the figure element to put the image (not the title) into a Box.

I use DocBook DSSSL StyleSheet v1.76 and here is my test :

;; Encadrement de l'image d'une figure dans une
;; box de border 1pt
(define ($an-figbox$)
  (make box
    display?: #t
    box-type: 'border
    line-thickness: 1pt
    start-indent: (inherited-start-indent)
    end-indent: (inherited-end-indent)))

(element (figure mediaobject)($an-figbox$))

Unfortunately the result is a figure with all format of graphics declared (the graphic displays twice if I declare a PNG and EPS imageobject format into a mediaobject) into a box.

I'm very new in DSSSL programing (2 days) and it can explain this result.

Thanks for your help.

Alain