(dsssl) DSSSL used to make RTF out of XML

Subject: (dsssl) DSSSL used to make RTF out of XML
From: Lars Bungum <lars.bungum@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 26 Jul 2002 18:55:00 +0200
Hi there!

The latest few days, I have been trying to generate RTF out of XML using
openjade and DSSSL.  And I have been successful. :)  But I have had much
trouble getting information, and mostly gotten by by using different
tutorials and examples.  So even though it works, I still haven't quite
figured it out, and one important thing is this:

On the web page

http://openjade.sourceforge.net/jadedoc-1.3/rtf.htm

..the openjade RTF backend is described, and I see that for instance the
flow objects font-name and font-posture are applicable.  But where can I
find information on how to use them?  I need to know from what fonts I
can choose, and what postures I can apply in order to have some use for
it.  And the table things are even more complicated, I assume.

Is there a place where I can look these things up?

--
Mvh.
Lars Bungum                                               <lb@xxxxx>