(dsssl) Question on how to control spell check flag in RTF using DSSSLand OpenJade

Subject: (dsssl) Question on how to control spell check flag in RTF using DSSSLand OpenJade
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 10:53:05 -0500
Hi,
I am creating a dynamic RTF using XML and DSSSL with OpenJade and for some reason when the RTF is finished the spell check feature is disabled for that RTF ? Is there a way in the DSSSL to turn this spell check flag on ? or is there some code in openjade that controls this feature ?

I'm sorry to send you this question, but I was hoping you could post it for me seeing I have had lot's of difficulties in the past posting my messages.

Thanks so much
Brian Leary