Re: (dsssl) two side and choices

Subject: Re: (dsssl) two side and choices
From: Ian Castle <ian.castle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 24 Apr 2003 21:28:33 +0100
On Thu, 2003-04-24 at 20:46, tmcd@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Ian Castle <ian.castle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Interesting.... Another thing to add to the list!
>
> Um, what list?  "List of things that I'm going to fix within the next
> week" or "List of unfortunate features to work around"?

List of things to attempt to fix when I get the time.... I'm sorry, I
can't promise anything better than that.

> My impression, from looking at bug reports on sourceforge (I think it
> was), was that the TeX back end was not being maintained.

There isn't much in the way of active development on jadetex at the
moment that I'm aware of - but if anyone does have any patches/fixes
features, I'll happily incorporate them into another release.

There is a bit of development on openjade and opensp, quite possibly an
increasing level.