Re: [dssslist] OpenJade on Cygwin

Subject: Re: [dssslist] OpenJade on Cygwin
From: Tim McDaniel <tmcd@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 11:39:42 -0500 (CDT)
Solved my own problem!  I was as giddy as a schoolgirl for a couple of
minutes.  (I have no idea why schoolgirls are the metric standard of
giddiness.  My sister, for example, was fairly sedate as a schoolgirl,
even serious.  But that's the metaphor.)

A friend had provided a copy of the files he'd used for his setup.
He had Jade, and it had a file named catalog with

PUBLIC "-//James Clark//DTD DSSSL Flow Object Tree//EN" "fot.dtd"
PUBLIC "ISO/IEC 10179:1996//DTD DSSSL Architecture//EN" "dsssl.dtd"
PUBLIC "-//James Clark//DTD DSSSL Style Sheet//EN" "style-sheet.dtd"

in it.  The directory had the three files named as well.  I just
copied all four into /usr/share/OpenSP (renaming that directory's
catalog first) and Bob's your uncle, it worked!  (Bob is, in fact, not
MY uncle.  Perhaps he's yours.  If not, see above re metaphor.)

--
Tim McDaniel, tmcd@xxxxxxxxx