Re: AW: [dssslist] how to process title with condition? or, do not di splay empty title in figure object

Subject: Re: AW: [dssslist] how to process title with condition? or, do not di splay empty title in figure object
From: JtoEE JtoME <j2eeorj2me@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 05:40:35 -0800 (PST)
Hi,

thanks a lot... it seems working according to your
suggestion...

but now I can see an empty entry in the "List of
Figure" index... I thought it will not appear in the
"list of figure" if I can not see any auto figure
caption in my book.

How to influence the List of Figure so that I will not
get any empty bookmark there.

Thanks again...

Greetings....