[dssslist] & as string

Subject: [dssslist] & as string
From: Alberto Martinez <alberto.martinez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 18:33:55 +0200
Hi,

I am using the Jade SGML back-end and I am trying to stop it from translating '&'s to '&#38;'.

My application converts SGML to HTML using JADE. In some places, I must generate a line with a call to a CGI script in this form:

but I obtain:

If "/cgi-bin/contact.cgi?lng=eng&to=webmaster" could be a literal in my application, it would be no problem, I could use for example:
(sosofo-append
(literal "/cgi-bin/contact.cgi?lng=eng")
(make formatting-instruction data:"&")
(literal "to=webmaster")
)

But in my case, "/cgi-bin/contact.cgi?lng=eng&to=webmaster" must be a string, it will be used as parameter in a function like this:

     (f_MakeElement
        "a"
        so_text;
        (list
           (list "href" s_Link)
        )
     )

as s_Link, and this function expects a string, like in:

   (make element gi: "BLAH" attributes: (list (list "name" "value"))
   )

I could perhaps modify my function f_MakeElement, to expect a literal as value of a parameter, but I would like to avoid this... The projekt is quite big...

   I would be really happy if you help me.
   Thank you in advance.

Alberto