[jats-list] Tagging government notices and regulations

Subject: [jats-list] Tagging government notices and regulations
From: tokizane <tokizane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 08:44:17 +0900
Hi!

Will anybody tell how to tag notices and regulation something like below, please?
I need to tag Japanese notices and regulations, but as an example, I took ones in US.
Protection of Human Research Subjects; Clinical Investigations Which May Be Reviewed Through Expedited Review Procedure Set forth in FDA Regulations

January 27, 1981

AGENCY: Food and Drug Administration.

ACTION: Notice.
Protection of Human Subjects; Informed Consent; Standards for Institutional Review Boards for Clinical Investigations - [Docket No. 87N-0032]

November 10, 1988

AGENCY: Food and Drug Administration.

ACTION: Proposed rule.
Protection of Human Subjects; Informed Consent
21 CFR Parts 50, 71, 171, 180, 310, 312, 314, 320, 330, 361, 430, 431, 601, 630, 812, 813, 1003, 1010
[Docket No. 78N-0400]
January 27, 1981

AGENCY: Food and Drug Administration.

Best regards,