[jats-list] "Self citation" markup (NLM Archiving v3).

Subject: [jats-list] "Self citation" markup (NLM Archiving v3).
From: "Newton, Simon - Edinburgh" <snewton@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 14:42:05 +0100
Some of our journals require each article to display a precise form of
citation to be used by others when they wish to cite the article, so we
include in our XML a fully semantically marked-up "self citation". I
considered mapping this to NLM's <self-uri>, but that has a rather limited
content model and couldn't take a <mixed-citation> for example (stripping out
most of our markup would be an option). Have I missed an alternative
destination for such an thing in the v3 NLM Archiving model please? Many
thanks.

Simon Newton.

Blackwell Publishing Limited is a private limited company registered in
England with registered number 180277.
Registered office address: The Atrium, Southern Gate, Chichester, West Sussex,
United Kingdom. PO19 8SQ.