RE: [jats-list] Error in catalog-jats-v1.xml

Subject: RE: [jats-list] Error in catalog-jats-v1.xml
From: "Kelly, Laura (NIH/NLM/NCBI) [E]" <kelly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 09:32:16 -0400
Hi, Sheila.
Thanks for catching those errors and letting us know about them.

We have made the appropriate corrections and updated the affected files on the
jats.nlm.nih.gov website and in the packages on the FTP site.

For anyone who has already downloaded JATS 1.0, the affected files are
catalog-test-jats-v1.xml, catalog.ent, and catalog-jats-v1.xml in all 3 Tag
Sets. Please make sure to update your copies.

Best regards,
Laura