RE: FW: [jats-list] Element for wrapping a group of xref elements

Subject: RE: FW: [jats-list] Element for wrapping a group of xref elements
From: "Randall, Laura (NIH/NLM/NCBI) [E]" <laura.randall@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 14:43:09 +0000
Alf,
As has been pointed out before, the Tag Suite does, in fact, allow you to
include space-separated values in @rid.

What you're describing is an issue
with PMC, not with the JATS. If you're concerned about the content display in
PMC, please contact them directly at pmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you,
Laura