RE: [jats-list] Media reference

Subject: RE: [jats-list] Media reference
From: Mike Eden <meden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 16:27:40 +0000
Hi Rebecca,

Yes, but it seems that <media> is has two faces, once as an alternative
component to <graphic> or <table>, both of which are wrapped inside a
higher element (<fig> or <table-wrap>) . The second face is the <media> as
a distinct type of content - Movie, sound file etc, equivalent level to
<fig> or <table-wrap>.

And there is still the question regarding <xref   ref-type="media"> not
existing for either of the above.

Mike Eden

Operations Manager
Content Services