[jats-list] multiple language for figure and table captions

Subject: [jats-list] multiple language for figure and table captions
From: Luciano Panepucci <luciano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 18:10:51 -0300
Hello,

Some of our journals publish figure and table legends in Portuguese and English.

I found reading http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK62175/ that this
is not yet standardized and some publishers use multiple <p> tags..

I went through the documentation hoping to find something.

I learned that the <fig> - may have zero or one caption only. (too bad)

Then I saw that in the <caption> documentation the Example 3 shows
Multiple captions for a graphic. In that example the <caption> is used
two times with distinct specific-use atributes.

My question: may I use multiple captions for different languages
xml-lang or is there a better may you may suggest?

Thanks!

Luciano Panepucci