[jats-list] JATSDoc and alternative Tag Library documentation viewer

Subject: [jats-list] JATSDoc and alternative Tag Library documentation viewer
From: "Maloney, Christopher (NIH/NLM/NCBI) [C]" <maloneyc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 16:47:21 +0000
Hi,

The notes and links about the DtdAnalyzer, jatsdoc, and the alternative Tag
library views, that I presented at the impromptu user's group meeting, are
here:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/staff/maloneyc/Presentations/JatsDocs-2013.html.

For quick reference, the Tag Library alternative views are here:

  * http://jatspan.org/niso/archiving-1.0/
  * http://jatspan.org/niso/publishing-1.0/
  * http://jatspan.org/niso/authoring-1.0/

I hope they are useful!  Try out the "find as you type" search box in the
upper-left.

There are one or two gaps in functionality that you might notice right away.
The most glaring is that it doesn't do intra-page links.  There is a short
list of to-do items on GitHub: https://github.com/Klortho/jatsdoc#to-do-list.
If you notice any other problems, or have suggestions, feedback is welcome.
Either send me an email or open an issue on GitHub:
https://github.com/Klortho/jatsdoc/issues.

Thanks,

Chris Maloney
NIH/NLM/NCBI (Contractor)