Re: [jats-list] when to use 'media' vs 'supplementary-material'

Subject: Re: [jats-list] when to use 'media' vs 'supplementary-material'
From: TOM MOWLAM <tom.mowlam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 15:50:06 +0000
Wonderful - thanks Mike!
I was a bit waylaid by 'media' being allowed in 'sec' (as well as in 'fig') -
but I now see that is intended for inline embedded media, same as 'graphic'
can be unwrapped from 'fig' and put directly in 'sec', 'p' etc.

Would be great for the 'media' description to include an example of this
usage.

Tom