Re: [jats-list] Todays G+ discussions

Subject: Re: [jats-list] Todays G+ discussions
From: "Dave Pawson dave.pawson@xxxxxxxxx" <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 15:18:56 -0000
Understood Tommie, but three lists? A bit much IMHO?

regards

On 23 October 2014 16:13, Tommie Usdin <btusdin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> AH. I think more of a miscommunication than a SNAFU. As far as I know there
was no discussion list associated directly with the meetup.

> This is a discussion list for things related to JATS. It is not for
real-time discussion and it is not as active as many discussion lists, but the
postings here tend to be thoughtful and sometimes thought-provoking.

<jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> Getting more and more confusing.
>> I asked on the G+ meetup and this was given as discussion list?
>>
>> Now it's g group?
>>
>> So there are three places for discussion?
>>
>> SNAFU?
>>

>> On 23 October 2014 15:15, Maloney, Christopher (NIH/NLM/NCBI) [C]
>> maloneyc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> wrote:

>>> We also have a mailing list (google group) here:
>>>
>>> https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/jats4r.  This discussion itself
>>>
>>> should probably move over there b so, please subscribe!
>>>

>>> GitHub issues also facilitate discussions.  Anyone with a github account
>>>
>>> can comment on issues.  The notifications I was referring to mean that
you

>>> get notified by email when other people make comments on an issue that
>>>
>>> youbre interested in.
>>>

>>> --
>>>
>>> Chris Maloney
>>>
>>> NIH/NLM/NCBI (Contractor)
>>>
>>> Building 45, 4AN36D-12
>>>
>>> 301-594-2842
>>>

>> --
>> Dave Pawson
>> XSLT XSL-FO FAQ.
>> Docbook FAQ.
>> http://www.dpawson.co.uk

> B. Tommie Usdin                        mailto:btusdin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Mulberry Technologies, Inc.                http://www.mulberrytech.com
> 17 West Jefferson Street                           Phone: 301/315-9631
> Suite 207                                    Direct Line: 301/315-9634
> Rockville, MD  20850                                 Fax: 301/315-8285
> Mulberry Technologies: A Consultancy Specializing in XML and SGML

Dave Pawson
XSLT XSL-FO FAQ.
Docbook FAQ.
http://www.dpawson.co.uk