[jats-list] BITS DTD costumization

Subject: [jats-list] BITS DTD costumization
From: "Paulin Alter paulin_alter@xxxxxx" <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 06:08:51 -0000
Dear all,

I am currently working on a BITS customization and could need some help with 2
error messages I constantly get:

1. A '(' character or an element type is required in the declaration of
element type "license-p".
I do not know where this comes from, the element declaration for license-p is
<!ELEMENT license-p (#PCDATA %license-p-elements;)*>, I did not change
anything about the module JATS-common1.ent.

2. I referred to the entity %jats-common-atts-id-required; in two completely
new modules and it is remarked as not declared, although it actually is in
JATS-common-atts1.ent and I did not change anything about it here either. It
might have to do with my own modules but I cannot find the solution.

I would be glad if someone could help me!
Thanks.

Paulin