Re: [jats-list] JATS4R Authors and Affiliations draftrecommendations released for public commenting

Subject: Re: [jats-list] JATS4R Authors and Affiliations draftrecommendations released for public commenting
From: "Mary Seligy mary.seligy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2018 17:18:09 -0000
Hi Bruce
Since this is the public JATS chat list, I will transfer your comment to the
working draft of the Authors and Affiliations recommendations, along with my

Thanks very much for your input!

Mary

[cid:image002.png@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]

Mary Seligy
Senior Business Analyst
Canadian Science Publishing
65 Auriga Drive, Suite 203, Ottawa, ON  K2E 7W6
T: 613-656-9846 ext.225 F: 613-656-9838