Re: [jats-list] Re: @xml:lang on <related-article>

Subject: Re: [jats-list] Re: @xml:lang on <related-article>
From: "Alf Eaton eaton.alf@xxxxxxxxx" <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2019 21:51:51 -0000
Given that HTML has an `hreflang` attribute which accompanies the `href`
attribute for exactly this use (usually used to link to alternate languages
of the current page, e.g. `<link rel="alternate" hreflang="fr" href="
https://example.com/";>`), it would be nice if there was an equivalent
`xlink:hreflang`, but unfortunately as far as I can tell there isn't. I
suppose JATS' `related-article` element wouldn't allow the use of
`xhtml:hreflang` imported from the XHTML namespace?

Alf

On Mon, 14 Jan 2019 at 18:03, Lizzi, Vincent
vincent.lizzi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>