[jats-list] Seeking Samples of JATS Usage for Tag Libraries

Subject: [jats-list] Seeking Samples of JATS Usage for Tag Libraries
From: "Tommie Usdin btusdin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2019 17:15:47 -0000
Hi JATS Users b

The JATS Standing Committee hears from user both that:
  - the tagged samples in the Tag Libraries are very useful, and
  - some of the tagged samples in the Tag Libraries are not as
    strong as they could be.

So, we are asking you to help us enhance the samples.

Please send publishable samples of JATS elements and/or attributes in
use, with enough context that users will be able to understand the
sample, to me at btusdin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Be sure to include what
structure you are illustrating and a statement telling me that it is
OK to use the sample in the JATS Tag Libraries.

Thank you for helping us improve the JATS documentation.

b Tommie Usdin

B. Tommie Usdin                        mailto:btusdin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mulberry Technologies, Inc.               https://www.mulberrytech.com
Mulberry Technologies: A Consultancy Specializing in XML and SGML