Re: [jats-list] Error in DTD subset using MSXML

Subject: Re: [jats-list] Error in DTD subset using MSXML
From: "Jacques Legare jlegare@xxxxxxxxx" <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2019 22:40:17 -0000
I wouldn't be surprised if MSXML is actually using an SGML parser under the
hood, feeding it a declaration that makes said SGML parser behave mostly
like an XML parser. I believe the construct in question is forbidden by the
SGML specification (section 10.1.3), but is allowed by the XML
specification.

No, this doesn't help you resolve your problem. But I hit the same issue
with OmniMark's built-in XML parser when processing the NLM and JATS DTDs.

-----
Jacques LC)garC)                       jlegare@xxxxxxxxx
Stilo International plc              info@xxxxxxxxx

This message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, copying, or
distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient(s) please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all
copies of the original message and any attachments.

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!topic/microsoft.public.xml/3HlKr3WQXT
0