[jats-list] Identifying the typesetter for an article

Subject: [jats-list] Identifying the typesetter for an article
From: "Julie Blair julie.blair@xxxxxxxxxxx" <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2019 17:03:44 -0000
We are using JATS Publishing v1.1d1.

We'd like to identify the particular typesetter that encoded the XML for an
article. Unfortunately a tag for this doesn't exist (that I know of) so I'm
looking for alternatives.

Ideas so far:

Assign the typesetter an <article-id> - while easy to do, this is obvious tag
abuse.
<article-id pub-id-type="other">Typesetter here</article-id>

Use of <custom-meta> - drawback of verboseness

<uri specific-use="typesetter-id">Typesetter here</uri> - would this be
considered tag abuse?

Is anyone using other structures to identify a particular typesetter?

Thanks,
Julie

----
Julie Blair