[jats-list] JATS 1.3d1 (first Committee draft of JATS 1.3) is now available

Subject: [jats-list] JATS 1.3d1 (first Committee draft of JATS 1.3) is now available
From: "Beck, Jeff (NIH/NLM/NCBI) [E] beck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019 20:04:46 -0000
Today we are releasing the non-normative supporting materials including the
schemas and Tag Library documentation for the first Committee Draft of JATS
1.3 (1.3d1).
**********
Use
https://groups.niso.org/apps/group_public/add_comment.php?document_id=21029
for all suggestions for updates to or corrections of the Standard.
**********
The documentation and schemas are available on http://jats.nlm.nih.gov
The change documents that list the differences between the last official
version (1.2) and this first draft of version 1.3 are now available in each of
the tag libraries:
https://jats.nlm.nih.gov/archiving/tag-library/1.3d1/chapter/version-1.3d1-ch
g.html
https://jats.nlm.nih.gov/publishing/tag-library/1.3d1/chapter/version-1.3d1-c
hg.html
https://jats.nlm.nih.gov/articleauthoring/tag-library/1.3d1/chapter/version-1
.3d1-chg.html
The new Tag Libraries are here:
Archiving (green): http://jats.nlm.nih.gov/archiving/tag-library/1.3d1/
Publishing (blue): http://jats.nlm.nih.gov/publishing/tag-library/1.3d1/
Authoring (orange):
http://jats.nlm.nih.gov/articleauthoring/tag-library/1.3d1/
Files are available for download here:
Archiving (green): ftp://ftp.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pub/jats/archiving/1.3d1/
Publishing (blue): ftp://ftp.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pub/jats/publishing/1.3d1/
Authoring (orange):
ftp://ftp.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pub/jats/articleauthoring/1.3d1/
Please send questions to this list. You can submit suggestions on the NISO
site here:
https://groups.niso.org/apps/group_public/add_comment.php?document_id=21029
As you know, NISO Z39.96 JATS is in continuous maintenance at NISO. Public
comments are collected at the NISO site and are addressed by the JATS Standing
Committee. The Standard will not be updated more than once per year, but as
Public Comments are addressed, we will be releasing draft versions of the
non-normative supporting materials.
I want to thank the Standing Committee and Mulberry Technologies for all of
their work getting this draft ready for release.
Happy JATSing
Jeff Beck
beck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
301-435-5992