Re: [jats-list] JATS element for article blurb (Publishing 1.1)?

Subject: Re: [jats-list] JATS element for article blurb (Publishing 1.1)?
From: "Mike Eden meden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2019 12:37:33 -0000
Hi Tommaso,

I would say use <abstract abstract-type=bsummaryb> or  <abstract
abstract-type=bblurbb>  and even use @specific-use if it needs to be
used/displayed in a particular way.

https://jats.nlm.nih.gov/publishing/tag-library/1.1/attribute/abstract-type.h
tml

summary
Summation of the article, typically used in conjunction with other types of
abstracts

Regards
Mike